This photos shows the first Academy Building. It was opened for use in 1783 on Tan Lane. In 1891, it was refurbished and repurposed as a faculty club.
This is the second Academy Building in a photo taken in 1883.
Below is the third Academy Building. The building that serves this purpose today is the fourth. The building below was destroyed by a devastating fire in 1914.
Below is a photo of a dorm room in Abbot Hall, room number 12. It’s a safe bet that the room doesn’t look like this today.
Below is a photo of Gorham Hall, no longer a dormitory at the school.
Below is what we believe to be the building today on Google Street View.
[iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1425349821995!6m8!1m7!1sXnMQweUCPgXFMM4NT1H_og!2m2!1d42.980402!2d-70.947179!3f199.25543766586486!4f7.252612081286372!5f0.7820865974627469″ width=”700″ height=”600″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0″]
Source: Internet Archive