What a great photochrom of Norway’s parliament building in Oslo, also known as the Storting building (Stortingsbygningen). The building’s construction began in 1860 and was completed in 1866. Click on the image for a terrific, larger version. This image is from the 1890s.
Source: Library of Congress
Also, Oslo was then called Christiania or Kristiania between 1877 and 1925 in honor of King Christian IV of Denmark.