This photo shows a beautiful old bridge in Pittsburgh over the Monongahela River. The bridge was built between 1876-1877 from Mount Washington, designed by Edward Hemberl of the American Bridge Company. The second Point Bridge was build parallel to it between 1925 and 1927. When complete, this beautiful bridge below was dismantled, and by 1959, the newer bridge would also be outgrown.
Source: Historic Pittsburgh