In honor of the late Yogi Berra, here is a list of 9 great quotes, one for each position on the diamond.
1. When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
Wise words of wisdom.
2. All pitchers are liars or crybabies.
I kind of agree.
3. Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.
Fear not Yogi. A lot of people will be at your funeral to celebrate your life.
4. We made too many wrong mistakes.
Double negative? Who cares.
5. Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.
Math wasn’t Yogi’s strong suit.
6. It ain’t the heat, it’s the humility.
Humility, humidity, what’s the difference.
7. It gets late early out here.
Especially when daylight savings is over.
8. If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
Travel advice from Yogi Berra. You can’t go wrong with this statement.
9. It ain’t over till it’s over.
We’ll miss you Yogi.